Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ONE YEAR!!


It has been 1 full year since I decided to give up this stuff:



So many people thought I would never be able to do it... I did... I will admit that going from eating fast food several times a week or more to none at all was a challenge... It has been amazing the improvement in how I feel and how I function... Will I ever go back?? That is the new question... I can't say I WILL NEVER EAT FAST FOOD AGAIN but I can say I have no desire to... If push came to shove though and that was my only option, I suppose I would do it...


My new goal is to give up drinking pop--of any kind...



I have known it is so bad for my teeth, but honestly, I was addicted to it... It has been almost 4 weeks since I had pop, and it is finally getting easier... Water is taking the place, and that is pretty amazing if you know me at all... I hate water... I know that I can do this for a whole year and longer... I plan to keep up my goals of no fast food and no pop again... Help keep me in check!

No comments: