It's been about 4 months since I last posted, and to be honest, I have really missed it!! It used to be just something I did everyday as part of my routine... Then life got crazy... I lost my routine... Not just with blogging, but with a whole lot of things... I look back now and wish that I had the "journal" of all the things that have gone on that I only now have in my memory and that will hopefully start to fade with time... Although I hope to lose the memories that are still so fresh in my mind, another part of me hopes to never forget because it made me so much stronger... I hope to get some of the different thoughts and feelings that I had during this rough patch of my life "onto paper" so to speak so that I will be able to look back at this one day and remember how far I have come in such a short time...
I hope to keep up with blogging now, not for anybody in particular but for myself... What a cool thing to look back at... Here's to the future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment