Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tulip Festival Fun...

Lexi and I went to the tulip festival... It was so much fun and so pretty!! I can't even begin to explain how pretty it was... Amazing to say the least...

When we got to the yellow tulips it was like stepping into a world of only sun and happiness!! It's amazing how being in a sea of yellow can brighten anybody's day...


Lexi was a picture freak!! I was busy trying to send some out on my phone... Can you tell my enthusiasm for this picture??


We stopped at our favorite restaurant for lunch... It was soooo good!!!


Traffic was horrible... Accident after accident... I was ready to get out and walk... Would have been a whole lot faster...




So... I had to ask somebody to take this picture for us... Lexi was absolutely shocked that I would just ask a complete and total stranger... Umm... It was worth it!


I was hungry... Decided on a quick snack of purple tulips... Then I started getting funny looks... So I stopped...

A lonely tulip who decided to bloom a little ahead of the others around it... It was pretty cool to see a random tulip here and there... Made me think of how sometimes it is hard to be the only person standing for something, but there is beauty in that...




Another lonely flower... So pretty!


MY FAVORITE TULIPS OF ALL!!!





If you have never gone to this before, it is something I would strongly suggest... Completely worth the drive no matter how far...

No comments: