Check out my new cart thing I bought... I am soooo proud of this and I've been searching for one for a long time... My new best friend... I'm so glad I found you!!

So why do I need one of these beauties?? I need it because I live close enough to the store to walk, but just far enough away that I can't carry all my groceries and Molly with just my two hands... This was my best solution... Buy a cart thingy and attach a cooler with cold packs inside... Pretty brilliant if you ask me!!
Molly and I adventured out the other night to Safeway and QFC... We of course brought our handy cart and cooler... Molly kind of likes this and when I am inside shopping, she is outside protecting our cart from all the people who wish they had something so cool... It works for me... The question is... Am I too green??


2 comments:
Reading your blog makes me giggle because we are living the same life right now! Two little girls that are the exact same age. So funny. I never think to get out the camera when they are fighting each other though.
I think you are just green enough :)
Post a Comment