Friday, September 10, 2010

Just the way you are...



We were driving in the car today when the song "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars came on the radio... Now we listen to the same radio station each day, so I know the girls hear the same music often... Much to my surprise though, they really listen to the words... How happy I was to hear my 2 and 4 year old girlies singing this today... Especially this part:

when I see your face
there's not a thing that I would change
cause you're amazing
just the way you are
and when you smile,
the whole world stops and stares for a while
cause girl you're amazing
just the way you are

I thought of how important it is that we are daughters of God know exactly that! We are amazing and we are the way we are for a reason... How easy it is to forget that as you get older and things get harder, but this is something that is so true... I hope these girls never forget these lyrics and that they are a help to them when life gets hard...

No comments: