Saturday, January 8, 2011

Justin & Laura



Tonight I was able to go to a wedding reception... My childhood friend Laura was married on December 31, 2010 and had her reception in Washington tonight... I have always loved Laura for a lot of different reasons, but probably the biggest reason is because of her example to me... Laura knows how to have fun... She makes the best of any situation and just runs with whatever is handed to her in life... Laura got me interested in being a nanny and we all know where that has taken me... Laura sees the good in people and does everything she can to make others feel the best they can about themselves... She is happy all the time... She is a good listener... She is a good friend... She knows what she wants in her life and she lets nothing stand in her way... Laura has married a wonderful person who improves all of these amazing qualities she already has... I love you Laura!!

No comments: