Gage is 11 years old today!! Happy birthday big guy! I can't even believe 11 years have gone by already.. I remember the day Gage came to our house as just a little newborn baby.. I knew something about him was special and I am so glad that he was adopted into our family!! Gage has not had the easiest life and he has to work extra hard at things that come easy to most people.. Gage is an example of what hard work and love can do.. He is a sweet spirit and says things so plainly.. I will never forget him as a young toddler sitting in front of the computer naming the temples as they flashed onto the screen.. He has had a unbelievable closeness to the Lord and I can feel it when I am around him.. Gage is an example.. Gage is a friend.. Gage is love.. Gage is tough.. I love this boy and I am so glad that he is my brother!! I love you Gage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment