Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Do the Puyallup!!

Just starting out the blogger world.. I try to keep up with people and their busy lives, but I don't think many of you realize I know you are on here!! I guess my first post will include this last weekend at the fair.. Hilary, Devin, Savannah and I took Reagan to "do the Puyallup!!" This is her first time ever going and she loved it!! I have included some pictures of our day..
Hilary and me.. Self portrait driving down..


The Tater sporting her cowgirl hat.. She was not a fan..

Taits was looking at Devin so cute!! She was really confused by the horses and just how big they really are.. She was so sweet!!


Here is Taits again, sporting her Mccain/Palin sticker.. What a surprise?!? She is for sure her daddy's daughter!!


Hilary was tipping her upside down over her shoulder and Tater was laughing so hard!! It was super funny up until she actually bit thru Hilary's shirt and punctured the skin..


I hope this finds blog finds all of you well!! I am going to try to get this whole blog thing figured out so that I can better stay in touch. Wish me luck!!


No comments: