Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's been so long!!

So obviously I have been a huge slacker when it comes to updating my blog regularly... Does it help that I am super busy??? Okay I know, lame excuse, but it's true!! Here is an update from the last 6 weeks or so..
First was Reagan's 1st birthday. She was so cute and it was fun to be a part of that great day!! Reagan is now walking and saying a few words. Hard to believe that over a year ago we were patiently waiting for her to come. I am so glad that she did!!
Reagan partied really hard for a 1 year old and was super exhausted afterwards! At least this girl knows how to party!!

For Reagan's birthday, my family was able to come up and visit. It was nice to have all of us together even if it went by way too fast! My parents and Kali and Gage drove all the way from Utah in 1 day to be here. Anybody who has ever done the drive knows how long it is and how much it is asking from and 8 and 9 year old!! Thanks for coming guys!!
While the family was here, we went out to Dash Point State Park and let the dogs and the kids play. It was a lot of fun and everybody had a blast! Ryan and Connor were able to come as well. Gage and Ryan are like two peas in a pod! They get along so well!!

Hilary and I have a very healthy relationship with our cameras! Haha! Some people might beg to differ with that comment! We actually walk around like the crazy paparazzi snapping as many pictures as we can as fast as we can. We don't ever want to miss a thing!! I snapped this picture of her right as she was taking one of me. Great minds think alike!

I am absolutely positive that Kali is the most beautiful person I have ever met!! Every time I see her she gets more and more pretty! How come she has all the luck?!?

Mom and Dad sure love Reagan!! They were just walking with her all over the beach! She loves her Grandma and Grandpa!

This is exactly why I carry my camera with me at all times!! Could they be any cuter of a family?!?! I love it!!

Overall it was a fun filled week with the whole family together!! Although times like this are few and far between, they are so appreciated! I am so glad to be a part of my family and the bond that we have with one another.

1 comment:

Olsens said...

I love it! I think that it is so much fun to read about everyone. I am not very good at keeping up my blog but you have inspired me to do it when I get up. I love ya Mish!!