After having 4+ days of solid rain, the boys and I took some time this afternoon to enjoy the fall. I love all of the pretty colors that come with the fall! I love the leaves. Perhaps that is because I am on the 2nd floor and don't have to worry about the flooding that comes from clogged drains.. Who knows?! Ryan and Connor love to rake up all of the leaves in the yard, as well as the neighbors yards, and then pile them all up in the front yard to jump. I can remember doing that as a little girl and having so much fun! You couldn't pay me enough now to do that!! Think of all the nasty germy bugs and yuck that are in that pile!! Oh to be young again..
Working together on getting the leaves gathered...
Connor getting in his last batch..


1 comment:
Fun that you have a blog. I will keep it in my list. I have two blogs. One about the family and one for me to just rant. www.rlpiercefamily.blogspot.com and www.nettyjabbers.blogspot.com. Check them out!
Post a Comment