Saturday, November 15, 2008

I need your help......

What is your first thought when you see the picture below??






This is what I see.............the dentist!!! Now do you people understand why I have a fear of the dentist?? I actually made an appointment, on my own, for this coming Thursday. I have officially dubbed that day as a horrible one.


This is why I hate the dentist...




Yep that's right.. I hate needles!! Just needles in my mouth I should say. I don't mind them anywhere else. I have had horrible experiences that have left permanent scars in my brain and I can't help but hate the dentist. I would rather be tortured and used as a pin cushion than go to the dentist.

It is inevitable, but every single time I walk in the door to the dentist's office I do the following:


Not just a little tear or two sliding down my cheeks, but full on crying where I get so worked up sometimes that I throw-up. Although it is extremely embarrassing that this is what instantly happens when I walk in the door, it is something I can not stop from happening. Again, I would have to say it's from all of the horrible memories.
Why am I telling all of you this you might be wondering? The reason being that I would love it if you all would do the following:

Pray for me. Pray that I won't die after walking into the dentist's office on Thursday. I would greatly appreciate it!!

2 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

Mishali, Mishali, Mishali, I think I can solve this. Last time I went to the dentist they were hurting me and I winced a few times so they gave me a MOUTH WASH that numbed me all up. Seriously, I didn't feel a thing and NO NEEDLES! Call ahead to make sure your dentist has the antiseptic rinse - you will be fine!

Cassie said...

First of all that clown is FREAKY! 2nd, I LOVE the dentist and you should too:)