...is hard to do... sometimes... Just a few things I've learned throughout my life, but that have become more real the past couple of weeks...
life is hard... It is in fact, a climb... Sometimes I feel like the guy in this picture... Like I have an insurmountable challenge ahead of me to face and I am right in the middle with no clear way out in sight... Giving up is not an option, so time to figure out what to do...
Moving is hard to do... I never want to leave the people I love and the environment I am comfortable in... Sometimes that has to happen though... I know that I can't stay in the same place forever and I know that there are other things I am supposed to learn from in my life that will help me to grow...

Last is that money does not grow on trees... As much as I would love to have an endless supply, I am also at the same time grateful that I don't... I know that through my struggles, I have grown and become a better and stronger person...




No comments:
Post a Comment