Wednesday, May 26, 2010

stay home day


Today was a fun stay at home day... Well a lot of fun for me because I didn't have to get kids ready to go out and then bring tired kids home... I think the girls enjoyed it as well... It's nice to have down time and we just don't get enough of that in this day and age...


Libby was so excited to have a Little Mermaid picture to color...




Addison very serious with her coloring...




The two girls coloring together while I am looking at the ads... Doesn't get much better than that!






Addison wanted to take pictures... She did a good job for having no help... Some are not my most favorite, but I am looking at this as what a 4 year old little girl sees each and every single day... That makes it more exciting to look at these...








Top of the electronics shelf with her hat and her different princess dolls... This is taken right at her eye level... I never knew she couldn't see the top of these shelves!




A ride on airplane that the girls often fight over...




Very scary, but this is Dora the Explorer's eyeball... They have a 2 foot tall stuffed Dora and I have always found her a bit creepy... This just reaffirms my feelings!!




One of her many learning toys... She was just working on 3 letter words today and so I suppose that's why she chose this to be picture worthy...




She chose the entry way to wrap up her pictures tonight... Nothing too exciting here except for the fact that she can finally reach the doorknob... Thank goodness the door is too heavy for her to open!!



I love these girls!!

No comments: