Monday, March 21, 2011

big day..


Addison & Libby 04/10 ~~~~~~ Addison & Libby 03/11


Today is a bittersweet day for me.. There have been a lot of changes in the last 8 weeks and this is another one on this crazy journey I know as my life.. I am giving my notice to my current nanny family today.. I feel that deep down inside this is the right thing for me and the best thing for me at this point.. Although I feel this way, there is still a little part of me that is apprehensive and nervous.. I love these girls and I have enjoyed working with them the last 12 months.. They have both grown so much and are going to be great at whatever they choose to do in their lives.. I know that I have taught them a lot, but I am certain that they have taught me more.. Hopefully we can keep an amicable relationship and I will be able to continue watching them grow and do new things!!

No comments: