Today has been a very long and unsuccessful day.. I am super frustrated, but I know that in time, things will all work out..
I went to look at a few apartments today.. None of them were a success.. I'm starting to wonder if I am ever going to find a place of my own.. I was explaining to Porter this morning that I am looking for a place to live and he said very sternly, "you live here! you can't leave! you're family and family doesn't leave! you're a sister and sisters don't leave!" I have to admit it made my heart stop for a second and made me get happy tears.. What a sweet boy who has taken me into his life and let me be a part of it..
I also got a ticket today for going 35mph in a 30mph zone.. That was super frustrating considering there was absolutely no speed limit signs anywhere.. I am going to take this one to court and fight it.. I have to say that when the police officer gave me my ticket and walked away, I actually cried.. I never cry over stuff like this, but I think it was just the last drop in the bucket before it overflowed.. I'm glad that I was able to quickly get over it and move on.. Certainly not the end of the world by any means..
I also got a ticket today for going 35mph in a 30mph zone.. That was super frustrating considering there was absolutely no speed limit signs anywhere.. I am going to take this one to court and fight it.. I have to say that when the police officer gave me my ticket and walked away, I actually cried.. I never cry over stuff like this, but I think it was just the last drop in the bucket before it overflowed.. I'm glad that I was able to quickly get over it and move on.. Certainly not the end of the world by any means..
I am so thankful that at the end of the day I have a cute puppy to come home to.. It might not always be a good day, but I know that when I get home, there is somebody who can't wait to see me and who is instantly excited.. I am thankful for Molly girl!!


1 comment:
We're glad to have you here and Porter is right - you are family.
Post a Comment