Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Old Navy!

I have recently joined an online group type thing called Crowdtap.. I was picked to be part of an Old Navy dress sampling, and this is the details I was given..



Congratulations! Since you love twirling into spring in that perfect Old Navy dress, you have been selected to participate in the Old Navy Style Council’s spring dress sampling event! You are a lucky member of the stylish and influential Old Navy Style Council sampling team who can redeem a coupon in-store for a free spring dress of your choice! Make sure to share the bottom 3 coupons with 3 of your gal pals so they can get their hands on some free dresses as well…sorry ladies, you’re not allowed to redeem them all yourself! We know you’re an Old Navy influencer and that after you redeem this exclusive offer, you and your friends wills be able to spread the word about which dress you picked and what you think about it! After you sample your new spring dress, make sure to let us know what you think by submitting a review and some pics on Crowdtap!



I can't wait to go and pick out a new spring dress and I can't wait to send out the coupons to my sisters! I hope they have just as much fun picking a new dress as I do!!

No comments: