Sunday, July 11, 2010

river fun!

Tonight we took the dogs for a walk to the river... I don't know who had more fun... Us humans, or the dogs!? So much fun!!

Reagan and I stopping for a quick picture...


Digging for slimy rocks... What fun!!


Trying to figure out which rock was better... This one or that one...


Devin and Reagan throwing sticks into the water for Molly and Ganda...


Running to save Molly from being swept away down stream... The current got really fast, really fast!!


Moosey just hanging out enjoying the sun, watching us all splash around in the water...


Sending Molly back to shore... I love that Reagan is in the water in her tennis shoes and jeans!


Reagan and myself and Molly... Reagan and I were laughing about a rock she just threw...


I am so glad that I have this week to spend here in Idaho with my brother and his family... They are a lot of fun and we are packing in a lot of fun in a short amount of time!! Here's to many more adventures!!

No comments: