
As I start out the week, I already know that I am facing a hard week emotionally for me... I am coming up on 6 years, this Tuesday, since I had my baby girl... I love Dallin H. Oaks and I always have... He holds a special part of my heart for several reasons... One being he took the time to sit with me and to just talk... That mattered to me... I know for a fact that we all have different paths/roads to pick and choose from, and in the end, it is all up to us to decide if we are going to succeed in our lives or not... The best path is not always the easiest, something I know to be true... It is just what you call it though, the BEST path... I am thankful for this knowledge and reminder... I am thankful for the ability we have to always pick a better path for ourselves no matter how far we trail down the wrong one... Because of my Heavenly Father, I am able to turn to Him for guidance and direction, and that works for me!!


No comments:
Post a Comment