Thursday, May 19, 2011

love this boy!



Today was a challenging day for me.. I was on my way to work and I got a call most people hope to never get in their lives.. I wasn't quite sure how to take the call and I walked into work with a lot going through my mind.. Thank heavens for this happy boy who helped to take my mind off of things..
Tyler was extra tired today for some reason and part of me thinks a little of that could be because he felt my stress.. That's the best part about little kids.. They can sense how you're feeling and they adapt to it.. He knew I needed some extra love and snuggles and he was more than willing to give me those.. I held him for a minute and he fell asleep all curled up on my chest.. Best thing to do it this situation, go snuggle him in the most comfy chair until he wakes up.. To make it even better, take a little nap with him..

He ended up sleeping for over 90 minutes and it was fabulous.. Getting to hold one of the closest things to perfect is worth it!!

No comments: