So I thought I would catch my Friday nanny kids at their finest this week, and I am pretty sure I got the best pictures possible.... They really do explain just how each one of the kids acts throughout the day.... (On a normal good day that is....) They are all so different, and ohhh so fun! Enjoy....
Sophie is 2.5 years old and a cheesier!!
Marshall is next.... He is 5 years old and VERY easy going....
Harrison comes next.... He is 7 years old and LOVES to be in charge!!!
This picture captures Harrison's personality PERFECTLY!!! What a happy guy!
Next comes Madison.... She is 14 years old and boy does she make sure I remember that!! She is ALWAYS on her phone and very sassy..... This picture says it all!!!
Hanna is 16 years old and can often be found in the bathroom.... Doing her hair.... Makeup.... Etc.
Hanna is VERY good at multitasking.... Especially when it is convenient for her to do so....
Always on her phone..... No wonder it's never charged!!!
****My disclosure for Hanna.... I know you didn't believe I would be posting such things, but it is true.... I think I have captured you at your finest... Wouldn't you agree??? I love being your Friday "nanny" but more importantly, your Friday friend....****


No comments:
Post a Comment