I have been really lucky to have a new cousin born into my family today!! Issac Jeffrey Rock was born this morning at 8:38am weighing 8 lbs 9 ozs and 20 inches long.... On my mom's side of the family there is 4 older kids and then an age gap and 2 younger kids.... My younger aunts aren't too much older than I am so it's been a lot of fun to watch all the younger cousins come into the family..... Congratulations Holly and Sean!!! He is handsome!!!!!
Issac Jeffrey Rock
Shortly after finding out about Issac being born, my friend Wen-Chi had her baby 6 weeks early!! Lucy Annabeth was born at 1:11pm and weighed 6 lbs 3 ozs.... She is welcomed by big sister Bella who I watch occasionally while Wen-Chi and Rick go out.... I was lucky enough to be able to go and see Lucy when she was just 2 days old.... What a sweet baby girl!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment