Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday morning....

........is spent with these two kiddos..... Porter and Fallon are 4 year old boy/girl twins and very funny to watch!! I come about once a month and they crack me up every single time I am here!!


Porter is very funny! He was giving me his "cute girl" look... (all according to him!!)



Fallon all snuggled up on the couch.... She was watching her show....




Because after all, watching your show is VERY serious business!!!!



2 comments:

Taresa said...

how many nanny jobs/kids do you have??? I don't know how you do it I would be so tired all the time!!!

Mishali said...

Well..... I have a lot!! ha ha!! Lets see if I can do the full rundown of everybody....

Monday-Thursday 7a-4p
Ryan 5 years old
Connor 3 years old

Fridays 7a-7p
Hanna 16 years old
Madison 14 years old
Harrison 7 years old
Marshall 5 years old
Sophie 2 years old

Random weekends 6-10 hours/time
Nicolas 5 years old
Brennen 2 years old

Random weekends 6-12 hours/time
Porter 4 years old
Fallon 4 years old

Random nights 5-7 hours/time
Bella 2 years old
Lucy 3 DAYS old

Saturday mornings 4-8 hours
Amelia 1 year old

I think that sums it up.... So if i am adding correctly, that would put me at 14 kids and waaayyyy too many hours!!! I am exhausted all the time, but it is fun! Such is the life of parenting/nannying right?!?