Thursday, June 18, 2009

strep throat?!?!?

It should be illegal to get strep throat in the middle of June!!!!! I am miserable!!! On top of all that, I am having a hard time getting the medicine needed to kill these germs because my insurance is being picky.... They want me to try cheaper medicines before they will give permission to take the one and only medicine that I can actually take.... I talked to the insurance company today and they just made me irritated!!!!! They are saying that I have to try things like penicillin but I am ALLERGIC to it!!! Who knew it would be so hard to get a medication in America?!?



Sound asleep trying to get rid of this nasty stuff!!!




I'm soooo frustrated!!!




Molly who just lays with me when I am sick..... I love this about her!!




Molly also sneaks her way up to sleep right with me....





She loves my pillow....





No comments: