I can't believe this is my 100th post!! I have been thinking about my life and all the different things that are available to me if I choose... There are a lot of things that I want to do in my lifetime, and so I decided to make a list to help me start checking things off... I am a "list" kind of person and I like to be able to check things off... Here are the things I want to accomplish before I get old and go back to heaven... They are in no particular order... Just on the list as they come to me... I will keep adding to it as I think of more...
1. Send a message in a bottle...
2. Write piano music for myself...
3. Fall in love... Real love...
4. Write a book... Perhaps my life story...
5. Visit all 50 states in the USA...
6. Learn to forgive... Completely forgive...
7. Buy a house... Then decorate it...
8. Skydive...
9. Have a family... Whatever that entails...
10. Go to New York...
11. Learn to sew...
12. Graduate from college...
13. Inspire someone...
14. Keep a journal for a complete year...
15. Take a photography class...
16. Have savings of at least $10,000...
17. Become friends with a terminally ill child...
18. Learn to play the guitar...
19. Own a baby grand piano...
20. Meet somebody famous...
21. Dance in the rain...
22. Own a great dane puppy...
23. Write a song...
24. Say "I love you" and mean it...
25. Grow a garden...
26. Adopt a child...
27. Enjoy life completely...
28. Go to Africa and see giraffes...
29. Take a yoga class...
30. Learn to make hairbows...
31. Ride public transportation...
32. Live in Mississippi... Again...
33. Read 1 book every month for a year...
34. Have a garage sale...
35. Drive from coast to coast...
36. Visit a nude beach...
37. Give to a charity...
39. Surprise someone...
40. Watch the sun rise...
41. Decide on a career...
42. Get a 4.0...
43. Go to an auction...
44. Live in the country...
45. Walk to beaches in California...
46. Go to the superbowl...
47. Go skinny dipping...
48. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle...
49. Have a picnic in the park...
50. Send out Christmas updates...
51. Climb a tree...
52. Go to Mexico for vacation...
53. Change a flat tire...
54. Read my scriptures from cover to cover...
55. Own a pair of cowgirl boots...
56. Run a 5k and love it...
57. Fly first class somewhere fun...
58. Go a whole year without buying any new clothes...
59. Go to Hollywood for a day... Or more...
60. Write my name in wet cement...
61. Start a movie collection and add to it regularly...
62. Go to Time's Square on New Year's Eve...
63. Take a mud bath...
64. Go to London... Or Fundon as people often call it...
65. Take 1 picture every single day for 1 year...
66. Fill a notebook with favorite quotes...
67. Own a perfect fitting little black dress...
68. Visit St. Jude's Hospital...
69. Send love letters to single friends on Vday...
70. Write a letter to my hero...
71. Make a quilt...
72. Recycle... Everything possible... Make it a habit...
73. Meet the prophet...
74. Write a pen pal...
75. Make my own personal mission statement...
76. Do Christmas for somebody without them knowing...
77. Go to the mall of America...
78. Write a children's book...
79. Know Jesus... Then know peace...
80. Go on a cruise...
81. Go to Hawaii...
82. Ride on a train...
83. Gain a testimony... For myself...
84. Help out in an orphanage...
85. Learn my family history...
Saturday, August 29, 2009
100 posts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment