Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wow...

Kids know how to make you feel like you are the best thing ever to enter their world, and they also know how to make you feel like you are the dirt they squish between their toes... That is why I love them!! We have had some interesting conversations this week and I would like to say it is because the boys have been sick, but it's probably more because they are boys and well we all know how boys are... haha!!


Mishali -- "Hey Connor, come here please..."
Connor -- "No thank you... I can't like you..."
Mishali -- "Okay cool... Thanks Connor..."


Ryan -- "Mishali come here!!!"
Mishali -- "Just a second Ryan... Where are you at??"
Ryan -- "The bathroom... Are you coming??"
Mishali -- "Yes Ryan, I am right here... What do you need??"
Ryan -- "Look at my daddy size poop I did!!!!"
Mishali -- "Wow Ryan! You've got talent!!"
Ryan -- "I know...."


Mishali -- "Connor please put your socks in your drawer..."
Connor -- "No thank you... I can't know how..."
Mishali -- "Whatever... I will do it myself..."
Connor -- "Good!! Do it yourself..."
Mishali -- "I love little boys... I love little boys... I love little boys..."


Connor -- "Mishali......... Mishali..........."
Mishali -- "Yes Connor... What do you need??"
Connor -- "Come snuggle me!! I'm sick..."
Mishali -- "Okay dude... Let's snuggle..."
Connor -- "I love you Mishali...."
Mishali -- "Ohhhhh you're so sweet!!!"


Mishali -- "Oh my gosh boys!! What was that?!?"
Connor -- "My toots Mishali!! My toots!!"
Mishali -- "What a boy... What a boy..."


Ohhh am I ever so grateful for little boys.... They are just the right amount of fun and crazy with the right amount of love and calmness.... I adore Ryan and Connor and I am so blessed to be able to spend every day with them!! They really are lights of happiness and fun in my life and I am so thankful for them!! Here is to many more sweet conversations.... I'm excited!!

No comments: