Tuesday, August 18, 2009

just talking...

The boys and I were just hanging out this morning after they woke up and I decided to ask them random questions... I love when little kids answer in their innocent ways... I think I am going to have to do this every once in a while and see how the answers change... Pretty fun!!



RYAN


1. Who is your best friend?
Daddy because he takes me to the Kirkland pool, the train store, and up to fly days...
2. Do you think girls have cooties?
No... They are just girls...
3. What do you think about Connor?
He's my brother...
4. What friend has the coolest toys?
Reagan does because he has geo traxs and legos... He is the luckiest...
5. Who's the meanest person ever?
Satan... He wants me to choose wrong things and I don't like him...
6. Who has the most money?
Daddy... but he's not rich... I have the most money actually... I have big money... Bigger than quarters too...
7. What is your favorite pet?
A dinosaur... Or a tiger too...
8. What is your favorite color?
Blue... White... Black... and yellow... Ohhh and I like bright blue and bright green... and silver...
9. What is your favorite food?
Food from Safeway...
10. What is your favorite toy?
My bike... because I can ride it... and it makes me super fast...
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A pilot... I'm going to fly to Hawaii...
12. What does love mean?
It means that people like somebody else...


CONNOR

1. Who is your best friend?
Mommy just because...
2. Do you think girls have cooties?
Girls?? No that's silly...
3. What do you think about Ryan?
Ryan is bigger... He is mean to me...
4. What friend has the coolest toys?
Reagan... Baby Reagan has the cool toys...
5. Who's the meanest person ever?
Ryan... He scares me... I say DON'T RYAN!!!
6. Who has the most money?
Mishali do... From the bank...
7. What is your favorite pet?
Doggy... Molly is my favorite...
8. What is your favorite color?
Yellow... Just because...
9. What is your favorite food?
Chicken nuggets... That's my favorite...
10. What is your favorite toy?
Train tracks... I like train tracks...
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Missionary... I will go to Hawaii...
12. What does love mean?
...love somebody...


No comments: