Almost a week has gone by and nothing from me... I guess that tells you how crazy it has really been around here... Let's see what's gone on in the last week...

Grocery shopping... Clipping coupons... I do love this... It is my passion...

Gotten one of these... A lawyer that is... Gotta love when people try to rip you off... I think they've learned not to mess with me... Or at least I hope... :)

Bought these... I HATE spending money on school supplies, but I LOVE having brand new sharpened pencils... New pens that write smooth... Paper with it's lovely smell... You can't have one without the other though I guess...

Got a signed book with a letter inside from this amazing lady!! I think I am in love... Well... I know I am in love with her music!! She inspires me... I am so very lucky to be able to have contact with her...

Bought new silverware... Why is it so expensive??? Where did all my baby spoons go?? HILARY?!?!? Ugghhhh........

Wanted to do this to my neighbors upstairs... Yes they can be rotten... Yes they like to stomp on the floor at 1am and wake me up... Yes they like to yell out the window to me... Yes they like to make my life miserable... Yes... I think they do...

Swimming at the lake... I love to take my puppy out to the lake and just relax in the middle... Nobody to bother me... Nobody to yell at me... No way to stomp on my floor... No way to get ahold of me on the phone... Just peace and quiet...

Grocery shopping... Clipping coupons... I do love this... It is my passion...

Gotten one of these... A lawyer that is... Gotta love when people try to rip you off... I think they've learned not to mess with me... Or at least I hope... :)

Bought these... I HATE spending money on school supplies, but I LOVE having brand new sharpened pencils... New pens that write smooth... Paper with it's lovely smell... You can't have one without the other though I guess...

Got a signed book with a letter inside from this amazing lady!! I think I am in love... Well... I know I am in love with her music!! She inspires me... I am so very lucky to be able to have contact with her...

Bought new silverware... Why is it so expensive??? Where did all my baby spoons go?? HILARY?!?!? Ugghhhh........

Wanted to do this to my neighbors upstairs... Yes they can be rotten... Yes they like to stomp on the floor at 1am and wake me up... Yes they like to yell out the window to me... Yes they like to make my life miserable... Yes... I think they do...
This is what I have done instead... I decided to take the higher road and be nice to them... I do want to slam my door a million times just to tick them off, but I won't... I will be their friend... Even if they don't want to be my friend... I will take them brownies and cookies... I will still be nice even when they don't say thank you or give me my plate back... I will take the higher road... It will be hard!!

Swimming at the lake... I love to take my puppy out to the lake and just relax in the middle... Nobody to bother me... Nobody to yell at me... No way to stomp on my floor... No way to get ahold of me on the phone... Just peace and quiet...
So... That is what I have been up to this last week... Very busy but very blessed...



No comments:
Post a Comment