I have been blessed... I have been given the opportunity to allow 3 young girls into my life to just love and teach trust and basic manners that are life skills to know... I have really come to enjoy every night because it is time that we can do things as a family would....
Alexis♥♥♥♥Caitlin♥♥♥♥Emily

Alexis....14 years young... So responsible!! She is such a handful but very very funny!!! She keeps any room up and going long into the night.... I love having this beautiful girl in my home....
Caitlin and Mishali!!! We actually got a picture and trust me......that is NO small task!!! Caitlin is so amazing and wonderful!! She truly is a gift straight from God... Love her to forever!!
This picture is priceless!! Molly ADORES Emily and loves to just get up and cuddle with her... I think they laid like this for over an hour.... I love to see that my puppy is happy and well taken care of by all those who come into my home!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment