Hilary and I were able to take Kali and Gage to see Miley Cyrus and Metro Station in concert tonight... It was SOOOOO much fun!! We took a lot of pictures, and I know I will remember this for the rest of my life... What a neat way to spend time as brother and sisters!

Before we left... A pre-show picture...

We rode the train to get to the arena... It was far less stressful and a lot of fun!

Hilary and Gage pose for the camera... Kali wouldn't look... :(

Gage and I taking a quick picture with Miley... Love this boy!!

Hilary, Kali and Gage up and dancing... I LOVE this picture of Gage!!! It shows just how much he LOVES music and all of the craziness... He is such a neat little boy!!
Before we left... A pre-show picture...
We rode the train to get to the arena... It was far less stressful and a lot of fun!
Hilary and Gage pose for the camera... Kali wouldn't look... :(
Gage and I taking a quick picture with Miley... Love this boy!!
A nice worker took a picture of all of us together... I am so glad!!
Hilary, Kali and Gage up and dancing... I LOVE this picture of Gage!!! It shows just how much he LOVES music and all of the craziness... He is such a neat little boy!!
Kali and Gage... I hope you remember going to your very first concert... If you don't, I will make sure to always remind you! You guys are such amazing little people and I am so glad to be a part of your lives!! I admire your strength... I admire you love for all things... I admire your ambition... I love you both!! Thank you for coming to see Miley Cyrus with me tonight!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment