Saturday, September 19, 2009

Look who hit double digits!!!





Little sister of mine... Ohhhhhh how I love you!!! I am SO glad that you are my sister forever!! I remember when you first came into our home... I have to admit I was a little bit jealous, but that went away quickly... I lost the jealousy and pick up the protection and admiration of my new little sister... You started out beautiful and you are still beautiful! You shine from the inside out and I love that about you... I love that you love to dance... I love that you love school... I love that you love Reagan and help her with so many things... I love that you have spunk and attitude far bigger than your little body should have... I love that you email me... I love that you call me and ask if I have time to just talk... I love that we love the same kinds of music... I love that we are going to your first concert together... Thumbs up for Miley Cyrus!!! :) I love that you love life... I love that you are such a great friend... I love that you love animals, especially your puppies... I love that you are my sister... I love that you are in my family forever!! I love you!!!

I hope year 10 of your life brings lots of fun and learning and growing!! You are worth it!!!

No comments: