........of potty training.....
It was WAY too nice outside to just sit inside and worry about potty training, so I decided to take it a little bit further.... Head outside and play with the neighbors, wearing underwear, and potty training all at once.... I am proud to report it successful with ZERO accidents all day.... I think I got pretty lucky....
It was WAY too nice outside to just sit inside and worry about potty training, so I decided to take it a little bit further.... Head outside and play with the neighbors, wearing underwear, and potty training all at once.... I am proud to report it successful with ZERO accidents all day.... I think I got pretty lucky....
Ryan took over driving even though he was in the passenger seat....
Connor stopped to trade sides, and he said he couldn't drive anymore because his belly button hurt.... More like Ryan just took over....


No comments:
Post a Comment