For the 4th of July we headed up to my Friday nanny kids' house for a little fun.... Lots of good food and fun later, it was time for the fireworks to go off.... Michaela wasn't too sure about them, but she did great!! They bought over $1800 worth of fireworks, so it went on FOREVER.... We ended up leaving before it was done, but they had been going on for over 3 hours.... It was a fun night, and one worth remembering!! Enjoy the pictures from the night....

Hilary and Michaela having an intense conversation....

Michaela stopping for a quick picture....

Hilary and Michaela getting ready to do a sparkler....

Sophie and I chilling for a while waiting for it to get dark....

Marshall and I.... Can't believe he's still so little at 5 years old!!!

Michaela and Samantha.... Michaela giving a dirty look....

Harrison and I.... Love this boy!!!

Sophie in her 4th of July outfit.... A little big?!?

Michaela was a little afraid.... For a minute anyway....

Mommy and Michaela sharing a cookie.... Soooo cute!!

Michaela and I just watching the show....

Charlie the labradoodle was sooo scared!! He jumped up on my chair with me and just sat on my lap shaking.... He is one of my favorite dogs EVER!!!!

One of the fireworks in the sky.... They were so pretty!!

Another firework.... Pictures don't do them justice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment