Okay seriously! I thought day one was hard… Day two has taken that place… How do I write to my crush?! I guess I don’t have to say his name, so nobody will ever really know who exactly I’m talking about… Perfect!!

Dear Crush Boy—
Where do I start!? I guess I would say that thus far, you have proven to be everything that I could ever want in somebody…
You are kind… You are compassionate… You are happy… You are outgoing… You are honest… You are a hard worker… You are respectful to others… You aren’t afraid to be wrong… You are reliable… You can control your thoughts and feelings… You care about others… You are confident… You believe in God… You have a positive look at life… You are a problem solver… You are handy… You are adaptable… You love country music… You hold a job that you like… You have a future… You are sensitive… You are a good listener… You are loyal… You have a great personality… You are attractive… You are clean cut… You love your family… You want kids one day… You are reliable… You have similar interests… You are self reliant… You are fun to be around… You are very easy going… You love football… You have a good heart… You are intriguing…
All of this is just a small part of who you are... Although I call you my crush, I hope that one day I will be able to call you more than that… You make me want to be a better person and you make the future look just a little more fun with the possibility of you being in it… I am thankful that we have crossed paths and look forward to seeing where things take us!!
♥mishali


No comments:
Post a Comment