Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8—Your Favorite Internet Friend


my favorite internet friend is my cousin Whitney… she found me on facebook and instead of being too shy or nervous to add me, she did and I am so thankful for that! although I have not seen Whitney in probably close to 20 years, I feel like we have just connected right away and are totally becoming up to date with each other’s lives… I have always had a love hate relationship with the internet, but in this case, I can say that it is only love! Whitney, you are so strong and you have such a strong personality… I can tell from just talking to you… how lucky your sisters are to have you as their big sister and their example and their protector… you’re beautiful and you know what you want in your life… you are forgiving… you are a great friend… you are completely amazing and I am so glad to have you has my favorite internet friend!! I love you!
♥mishali

No comments: