Saturday, October 3, 2009

blahh...


<----------This guy looks what I feel... Blahhhh

I woke up early this morning and got a lot of work done around the house... When I say a lot, I mean A LOT!! Next I headed to the grocery store and had a heck of a time trying to find one thing on my list... My list had 5 things on it, so eventually I was extremely frustrated... Next to the bookstore to pick up a new book... I am going to read The Last Song... It was recommended to us by Miley Cyrus at her concert, and I have decided to give it a try... So far it's good! Next was home to put everything away... UGHH..........at this point I am totally sick to my stomach and my head is pounding... Am I catching the crap?!? I hope not... Is it okay to call my "so-so" day blahhh?? I hope not... Because indeed, that is what I am saying...

No comments: