Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here comes Santa Clause...

Tonight it is Christmas Eve at my house... Oh and a few other houses of people I love too...



Pretend this is me... I wish you could see my list for Santa... I think you would smile...



Oh I can tell you this one thing... One wish of mine is to see Santa tonight... Will I be successful?




Only time will tell...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS TOO!!


2 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

I'm confused . . . explain? :-)I must be out of the loop.

Mishali said...

I can explain now... I have another new niece!!! My sister-in-law can't have kids, so they rely on the miracle of adoption... After several failed adoptions this year, they have been blessed with another miracle baby... That makes 2 little girls for this very amazing family!!