How lucky am I?!? These beautiful girls and their parents, well mostly their parents, invited me over to dinner tonight... Of course I quickly accepted the invitation in hopes that it would not be taken back! ha! We had a fabulous home cooked meal of spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread... Now you must know, this was no jar spaghetti sauce, it was the real deal... Made completely from scratch by a very talented Wen-Chi and simmered all day long... That makes for some fabulous food!! We then had warm freshly baked apple crisp with dryers vanilla ice cream on the side... It was to die for... Again, how lucky am I!?! Thank you so much for the invite and the break in my crazy day... What beautiful little girls! What a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
#1: I am SO glad you found me!! i was just thinking about you the other day!
#2: We need to have lunch sometime since you are so close to Bellevue!
#3: Life is crazy - Mark is on a project building a hospital in Wenatchee! so we'll live on different sides of the state for 2yrs and we visit each other on weekends!
#4: We need to get together, this point deserves to be repeated!
Seriously!! I need your email or your phone number or something!!! We HAVE to hang out for real!!!!
Post a Comment