Monday, October 19, 2009

seriously?!?


yes... this is in fact true... i had to go and buy this chemistry for dummies book at the bookstore... trust me... i felt dumber than a box of rocks when i went to the checkout line and the dude told me he doesn't understand why i don't get this stuff... at least i'm not a chemistry nerd right?!?


no matter how much i study, i still feel like i am walking into the following...




....yep... a brick wall... trust me... it's even more painful the 4628th time around... UGH!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel. I only took Chemistry once in high school but I was lost the whole time. Good luck!

Mishali said...

This is when I want to rip my hair out of my head strand by strand... It's probably a whole lot better than how I feel now... ha!