Saturday, October 10, 2009

thoughts...


Today I have been thinking about the miracle of adoption... What a blessing it has been in my life, my families lives, and my friends lives... I know a lot of people who have either been adopted or adopted themselves or had a child placed for adoption... It has been amazing to watch the transformation that happens on both sides of the adoption and the amount of happiness that adoption causes... What a selfless act of love... I am glad that my family has been blessed not once but 3 times with the miracle of adopting a child into our homes...


Kali and Gage... My amazing and beautiful brother and sister...



Kali... Hard to believe that it's been 10 years already!!



Me and Gage... I love this little boy!!



Michaela... My beautiful niece... She has been a huge blessing in our lives...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow--how did Kali and Gage get so old? I've thought of you many times and never written. That's one of my weak points. Even though they say "it's the thought that counts," it's probably hard to make it count if people don't know you're thinking it! So today I'm letting you know I'm thinking of you!

Mishali said...

Sooo nice to hear from you today!! I think about you so often!!! We have to catch up on life soon!!