Okay... So I know I am way behind on this post, but it's better late than never right!?! Hilary, Hanna, and I all went to see Miley Cyrus in concert in Tacoma... It was SO MUCH FUN!!! We took a few pictures of the event, but sadly, it's never enough... Here are a few from our girls night out...

Metro Station... Trace Cyrus... Amazing!!

Me and Hanna... She is wonderful!

Me and Hilary... Beautiful as always...
NOT Hannah Montana... Miley Cyrus!

Miley singing "7 things..." One of my FAVORITES!!

Singing and clapping... All I did for 2 hours straight!!

A closer up picture of Miley...

Hanna being sad... Sad it was over that is...

Sitting in the car waiting to get out of the parking lot... We obviously had a LOT of time to waste...

I look back and Hilary is chilling with her feet out the window like it's Hawaii... Love it!

Best picture ever!! The wind was flying in through the windows, and I captured this picture of her... Yes... I was driving when I took this... Yes we are all still alive...
No comments:
Post a Comment