Molly sleeps in my bed.... She always has.... But that is about to change!! My mom thinks that I wake up every single time she moves, and thus my horrible sleeping problem.... Also, I recently found out that it is a dominate thing for a dog to sleep on your bed, especially when you end up conforming to the dog.... I often find myself waking up with Molly on my pillow and all the covers on her, but me freezing and hanging half way off my bed.... This has to change!!!
For all you non dog lovers out there, don't judge.... I don't think I am that abnormal to allow my puppy to sleep in my bed.... I love her!! I would do anything for her.... BUT I will not continue to conform to my dog while she gets royal treatment!! I am ready to have a good nights sleep and I am ready to go thru the doggy boot camp with Molly.... I have a feeling it is going to be harder for me than it is for her.... Again, DON'T JUDGE!!! I know some of you allow your kids to sleep in your bed, and it's just the same.... Mine just happens to be a little more furry!! Plus! How can you even think of resisting this cute little face?!?


1 comment:
lol Good luck to Molly! PS hope your face feels better!
Post a Comment