Sunday, May 31, 2009

weekend fun!

Saturday morning started out awfully early!! 7 am I was at little Amelia's house to spend the morning with her while her parents went out for the day.... She just turned a year old and was soooo cute!! It was a little nerve racking to be at her house all day as they have the ENTIRE house videotaped....starting at the driveway and ending at the bathrooms..... (I hope!!) I obviously have nothing to hide, its just a little weird knowing that your every move is being recorded.... Not something I am used to that's for sure!! It was fun spending the morning with a little girl.... I'm used to the rowdy boys!!


She was VERY interested in the camera!!


Still not walking, but crawls like a champ!


She has AMAZING curls that I am in LOVE with!!! Too bad she will hate them when she gets older.... I STILL HATE MINE!!!!!




Next up was laying out at the pool..... I will spare ya'll and not post a picture of myself in a bikini.... It is amazing how fast I have started to tan up....



After nap time, Hilary brought G and V up to swim at the pool.... They don't have swimsuits yet, so she had them swim in pj shorts and they were pretty cute!! G loves the water and would spend hours in it!! V on the other hand is far more cautious.... It was fun to watch them play with no little kids of my own to worry about.....






After V got out of the pool, she was looking like a gangsta!! There is NOTHING to this little girl and her pants were sagging major!! Poor little girl was soooo confused and we were laughing!! Had to snap a picture of her cute little buns peaking out of her pants!!





I hope you all had a great weekend like I did!!! What a nice break to my crazy normal everyday life!!!

No comments: