Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The dreaded dentist.......

Okay.... Who remembers how much I hate the dentist???








Ohhhhhh that's right! I would rather die than go to the dentist..... Unfortunately this year I have been to the dentist some 14 times this year I think it is, and I still have a few more times to go....


Now I feel the need to kind of stick up for my dentist because he is actually quite amazing and he works really well with me to get the job done.... He actually cares about me and he understands my fears and anxiety as a result of the dentist.... I am proud to say that NOT ONCE since this whole dental mess this year, have I shed even one little tiny tear..... All of that success thanks to my wonderful dentist who I know really cares about me, Dr. Bryan!

Thank you to Dr. Bryan for all of your hard work that you have done on my behalf!!! Although it has been an interesting experience having to come down and see you weekly, I have learned to appreciate it more each time I do the drive..... Thanks for believing in me!! Thanks for helping me do something I could never do myself........


No comments: