So I have a problem... I suppose it's not a problem until I start buying more puppies, but I LOVE PUPPIES!!! I also LOVE dogs!!! If I could be that 40 year old SINGLE lady with 56 dogs running around on my 18 acre property, and it was legal and moral, I would be.... I wish all people loved their dogs like I love mine, but sadly, they don't.... Today I got to work (5 kid family) and they have a new puppy! Her name is Reese (today....was Chloe yesterday....) and she is about 9 weeks old... She is such a love and makes me want another... ***MOM--THIS IS BETTER THAN WANTING CHILDREN......*** I have also decided that I have the best of both worlds... A cute little puppy on Fridays and none of the responsibility the rest of the week.... I am a lucky girl!!
Reese laying in the grass... She is NOT a fan of her collar...


No comments:
Post a Comment