Monday, May 25, 2009

The long wait....

Harrison, Marshall, and Sophie have the awesome privilege of getting to pick up their older sisters each day.... On Fridays, we spend about an hour just waiting to get the girls.... This last Friday we decided to spend it in the car just playing cards and listening to music.... A few random pictures were taken and well........since this is MY blog, I will put as many as I WANT to on here.... They make me smile....



Harrison and Marshall laughing with each other....



Sophie being "miss independent" and putting on her shoes....



Marshall laughing.... This kid is awesome!!!

Sophie begging me for pictures, and so she posed....

Sophie and I were sitting in the front seat and Marshall wanted to take a picture....

Another Marshall picture.... I LOVE it!!!

I LOVE this picture of Sophie.... She was checking out my stitches....

I know I look funny, but I love the kids' faces!!

No comments: