Tuesday, May 26, 2009

memorial day part 1

What does a poor person like myself do on a paid holiday?? Go to Seattle and people watch of course!!



Pigs are all over the market, so because I love them, I decided to take a picture with one....


Hilary with the same pig....



Our friend Megan that we grew up with.... We've known each other for like 15+ years now!!



Hilary and Megan........a bunch of crazies!!



I took a picture with this wood carving guy.... He was actually pretty scary!!


I fell in love with this NASTY fish!! Hilary was spooked!!



A close up for all you curious people!

NOW ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!!!!


Hilary and her lover boy.... She thinks she is going to marry him!

I decided to kiss the boy and well....you can see his love for me radiates thru his heart!!

Hilary and Hannah Montana......just for you Kali!!


I took one for you too Kali.... We wish you could have been here!!



I mean seriously!! Back off already Vanessa Hudgens!! He is MY MAN!!!!



It's always a good thing when your family loves your man....



Last picture at the market..... Another pig that Hilary found!



No comments: