So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying
I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it all right
I go back to December all the time
This song is an interesting one... Clearly it is talking about her breakup with a boy and how she went about that... For me, this song takes me to all of the times when I have been wrong in my life and how hard it is to just swallow your pride and admit that... This is not one of my stronger traits in life, and I have had to learn the hard way quite a few times... This song also takes me to the times in my life that have been harder than others... My fault or not... What a reminder this song is for me about making sure that I don't live my life with regrets... It's just not worth it...


No comments:
Post a Comment