Wednesday, November 24, 2010

snow... snow... snow...








Sadly, I got to spend some quality time with the snow... It just wouldn't let up... Each morning and each night I got to walk to and from work... It was not my favorite thing to do, but it was good exercise and made up for the gym being closed... ha! I was able to snap a few pictures along the way and these 3 SUV cars all smashed together was one... Not sure what happened there, but it obviously wasn't good... Either somebody thought they were too good for the snow and decided to drive, or the hill was just that icy and they slid into each other... I'm thinking it was probably the first of those two though...



Molly also got to enjoy the snow and she loves it so much she wouldn't hold still so I could take a quick picture... This was the best that I got... She couldn't get enough of the snow and even when she was literally convulsing from the cold, it was still a fight to get her inside... I love that puppy!!

No comments: