Monday, November 15, 2010

big trouble!

MOLLY IS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!
She took a sucker off of my coffee table, without me knowing, and decided to chow down... I found the wrapper on the table and knew I didn't eat a sucker, so I started looking for the stick around the table... I couldn't find it, so I thought how weird and moved on with my day... I went to plug in my laptop and found a half eaten sucker under the futon... Needless to say I laughed, a lot, and went to get my camera... When I got back to take a picture, the entire sucker was gone!! I pulled out the stick and called Molly over and this picture is the exact look she gave me for a couple minutes... She knew she did something wrong, but thought the big old sad droopy eyes would make me forgive her and forget... She was right...

No comments: