BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!! THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!
I can't say I got some great deals or anything today, but I did get lots of memories and fun that I will remember for a very long time!! I did Black Friday with Emily and Shanhon, and don't forget about baby Gianna!! That was an experience I won't soon forget... I'm just going to include the highlights of the fun!
*10pm shopping at Toys R Us where there was a line at least a mile long... Thank goodness for random acquaintances... We got to cut!! In and out of there in minutes!! :)
*12:01am shopping at WalMart... They try so hard to have control over what's going on, but lets face it, once one person makes a grab, everything is going to be gone in a matter of seconds! We just had to wait for 21 minutes before we could check out because the clock didn't say 12:01am...
*Back home to sleep from about 1:30am-3:15am... It was hard to get up!! There's a reason there are coffee stands all over Washington...
*4am run to Target that we never waited in line for... We just storm rushed the opening and lets face it, when you're with Shanhon, nobody questions you... That is if they're smart... ha!! I did enjoy the lady who informed me I'm rude... Wouldn't have been Black Friday without her!
*5am run to Best Buy... Again, no wait for this store either... Shanhon was inside within seconds of the doors opening and he was able to get his speakers... Emily and I hung out in the car waiting for him to give the all clear on the loading...
I think that was all the stores we hit, but I can't remember for sure... All I really know is that it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed going!! Here's to saving for Black Friday 2011!!



No comments:
Post a Comment